Payment Due Dates For Student Charges/Fees (Spring 2024)
Please refer to Student Charges/Fees 2023-2024 for the current mandatory registration charges schedule.
If you begin the registration process from November 13 - January 10, your student charges/fees are due by January 10, 2024. Students who do not have their fees paid or a financial aid award in place by January 10, 2024 may be dropped from classes.
If you begin the registration process from January 18 - February 2, your student charges/fees are due by February 2, 2024. All students who begin the registration process on January 18, 2024 or later will be subject to a $25 late registration fee. Students who do not have a financial aid award in place by February 2, must pay all fees out of pocket in order to remain in classes. February 2, 2024 is the Final Fee Payment deadline for students participating in registration from January 18 - February 2, 2024. Students must file withdraw paperwork with Admissions and Records in order to be dropped from all classes; pro-rated cancellation charges will apply. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
There are four options to pay student charges/fees and on-campus housing payments:
- Online: Log onto SSU's Online Services and click on ‘Payments’. Credit/Debit cards, electronic checks, and most 529 Savings Plans are accepted payment methods for online student account payments. Online electronic check payments are free. Online payments on student accounts by credit/debit card will be charged a non-refundable service fee of 2.65% by our third party provider, TRANSACT Campus SmartPay. Online 529 Savings Plan payments are charged a non-refundable service fee of $10 by our third party provider, TRANSACT Campus SmartPay. For step by step instructions on the payment process, go to Online General Payments for screen shots.
- Mail: Send all mail payments to the address indicated below (all payment due dates are "received by" dates, NOT postmarked dates). U.S and Campus mail processing time may take as much time as an additional week. To ensure credit to the proper account, include the following information on your check, cashier’s check or money order:
How do I find a Student's SSU ID number?
Students can locate their SSU ID number the following ways:
- From their admission letter received via email
- By logging on to their MySSU, click Student Center, My Academics, View Transcripts
- From their monthly statement, which can be viewed by logging on to Online Services, click Payments, select Statements from the list of tabs on the left, then open the last statement
- Print student's full name
- Print student's SSU ID number
If accessing a 529 account or trust fund for student charges/fees payments, we accept checks with the student's name and SSU ID number included in the memo or payment can be made online. Mail all check payments to the address noted above.
NOTE: Mailed payments must be received by the campus on the due date deadline in order to be considered as "on time". Mailed payments received by 12/14/23 and in-person payments received by 12/15/23 will be posted in the 2023 calendar year. The campus will be closed from 12/25/23-1/1/24, and the online payment system will be open for payment during the campus closure. Mailed or in-person payments received on or after 1/2/24 will be posted in the 2024 calendar year.
- In person: Seawolf Service Center (Salazar Hall, Room 1000). Accepted payment methods are: check, cashier's check, money orders, Wolfbucks, and cash.
International Student Payments: International student payments are made directly through the university's payment portal. A student may utilize one of two international payment vendors: 1) Transact IFT or 2) Flywire. Each vendor may have different currency conversion rates; however, you are free to choose either vendor to make your payment.
For more information, including instructions on how to make a payment, please refer to the International Student Payments page.
Effective January 1, 2018, the Seawolf Service Center will no longer accept credit or debit cards for payments, only cash, checks, money order, wolfbucks or cashier’s check. Credit/Debit cards and electronic checks will continue to be accepted payment methods for online student account payments. Payments on student accounts made by online credit/debit card will be charged a non-refundable service fee of 2.65% by our third party provider, TRANSACT Campus SmartPay.
Additional Registration Information