Welcome to the Seawolf Service Center!
What does the SSC do?
The SSC is a one stop shop where students, staff, and faculty can come to:
- Ask general questions about financial aid, a student account, housing and the SSU community
- Obtain a Seawolf ID card
- Submit financial aid documents for review
- Purchase Wolfbucks
- Make student account payments
- Check out campus keys
- Pick up a check
- Check the campus Lost & Found
- Faculty and Staff Payroll Deduction Parking Permits
Our office can answer questions such as: “How do I make a payment online?” or “How do I find out the payment deadlines for classes?” or "How do I get an SSU ID card?" or "Where can I submit my financial aid documents for review?"
For the protection of student's right to privacy, the Seawolf Service Center adheres to the University's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Take a moment to read through all of our links and familiarize yourself with our office - what we do, policies, FAQs, and so much more!!!