Welcome to the Seawolf Service Center!
The Seawolf Service Center (SSC) is operational with limitations listed below.
- The Seawolf Service Center will have limited hours and limited staff available for the Spring 2021 semester due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In-person and phone hours will be Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- SSU employees can request an in-person visit to the SSC using the Short-Term, On-Campus Visit Request process.
- A Wellness Screening must be completed prior to visiting the Seawolf Service Center.
- All SSC staff check and respond to the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org emails throughout the day.
What does the SSC do?
The SSC is a one stop shop where students, staff, and faculty can come to:
- Ask general questions about financial aid, a student account, housing and the SSU community
- Obtain a Seawolf ID card
- Submit financial aid documents for review
- Purchase Wolfbucks
- Make student account payments
- Check out campus keys
- Pick up a check
- Check the campus Lost & Found
Our office can answer questions such as: “How do I make a payment online?” or “How do I find out the payment deadlines for classes?” or "How do I get an SSU ID card?" or "Where can I submit my financial aid documents for review?"
For the protection of student's right to privacy, the Seawolf Service Center adheres to the University's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Take a moment to read through all of our links and familiarize yourself with our office - what we do, policies, FAQs, and so much more!!!